[DMCForum] Re: Who to buy parts from?

John Hervey does not use DMCH for the supply of his parts. The vast
majority of his parts are cross reference replacement parts not NOS
that has been sitting around for 20 some odd years.

Granted he does not have every part that DMCH has, but for routine and
general maintenance, he has about everything that I would ever need.

But, you have to ask yourself. Is he your "preferred" vendor?

Ej

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> I do realize a lot of the parts from other vendors do come from
Houston.  I
> was referring to not being able to walk into Auto Zone and picking
up parts
> like you would on most other cars.  Either way, we have limited
choices in
> where we buy.  With any vehicle I own, I always prefer to buy OEM
parts even
> though they usually cost more.
>
> I would still like to hear what DMCH has to say on this matter, though I
> will still buy from them.
>
> Greg

click here