RE: [DMCForum] Message not approved: Oddity on the DML.

RE: [DMCForum] Message not approved: Oddity on the DML.

With all of the other crap that makes it on the DML without being
researched, along with the Video Bob stuff and some recent posts that
contained no De Lorean related content what so ever, I think I have to
conclude that the DML moderators are biased.  The reason I said "the DML
moderators" and not "one or some" is  because of the recent reply where they
stated they were voting in it, meaning all were involved.

This information will make it around to other people and could possibly make
the DML look really bad.  They could, however, offer suggestions as to how
the post should be written so it can be approved and try to remain unbiased
as they have always claimed to be.  I now have serious doubts as to their
intentions and feel I can not completely trust anything they have to say on
the DML.  I find that really sad, and especially more so in such a small
community where people who are elevated to some illusionary stature are just
plain people everywhere else.  There is enough negative controversy
surrounding the De Lorean enough without adding this to the list.

To add insult to injury, why is it then that other people are allowed to
state problems with other vendors on the DML where other people defend it?
Why is this any different?

Who was the moderator that rejected it this time?

Greg