Re: [DMCForum] Message not approved: Oddity on the DML.

Re: [DMCForum] Message not approved: Oddity on the DML.

>To add insult to injury, why is it then that other people are allowed
>state problems with other vendors on the DML where other people >defend
it? Why is this any different?

In an attempt to see their side, I'll suggest this:

People who post to the DML with problems with other vendors have the
kind of problems like "my part's not the one I ordered" or "dude,
where's my car? You've had it for 6 weeks and won't return my calls."

This problem is not exactly DMC-12 specific- it's more of a business
matter. It's kind've like if Microsoft sent undercover people around
looking for pirated software or ideas they could steal. What makes
matters worse is the insinuation that someone in the DML Admin group is
removing emails from the archive- definite foul play.

They just don't want this kind of spotlight to shine- it sucks for them
all around. DMCH is the biggest vendor and the center of the DeLorean
world- the moderators appear to be trying to keep a status quo for all.

I don't like the situation, but it doesn't change my views about
DMCHouston- all business' use some shady tactic in one form or another.

Eric

click here