[DMCForum] Thank you, Walt..

While it is no big deal to create a mailing list, I
must thank Walt for having the vision to believe that
a list COULD successfully compete with the DML.

My post about SonnyV was of course rejected from the
DML because it "would have to be toned down a lot".
The bulk of the rejection notification was commentary
questioning my motivation in posting such a message.

It is unclear to me which rule of the DML my post
violates, yet I did re-write it and have sent it in to
be approved.

So, Thanks Walt for giving DeLorean owners the ability
to speak their mind without moderation.  The audience
may not be as big (yet), but it is better than
nothing.

You are all welcome to forward my post on to your
local clubs and such.

Oh, and I believe SonnyV should be removed from the
DMC Forum because he is in violation of the "Claude
Rule".

Marc