Re: [DMCForum] test...

> Can I tell my funny "unlikely driver" story now?

Oh Lauren, that is so funny.

I didn't know you were married.... or maybe I knew and then
forgot.  I don't have a reputation for my memory anyway.
Congrats!  That is something I can probably never have (a
good memory that is. ;-)  What were we talking about?  Oh
yeah...

Twice before I grew my hair really long down my back.  I
can't grow much on my checks, so if I never cut anything
then I look like someone to avoid.  It was fun, but once it
made it impossible to rent a hotel room anywhere between
Texas & Florida.  People definitely treat you according to
how you look.  When I cut the long hair, I saved it & sewed
it to a hat.  I have used it for so many jokes & gags!  Once
I wore it to a concert carpooling with friends.  Some guy
driving along-side of us was gawking at our car so full of
rowdy people, so I made eye-contact with him and then pulled
the hat off.  I had my head shaved underneath.  It could
have caused an accident! :-)

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to