Re: [DMCForum] President, and Economy

Dave,

50% tax rate for rich people?  The 50% tax rate has been gone since
1980.  The top tax rate is only 35%. BUT OF COURSE RICH PEOPLE DON'T pay
SS Taxes on income over $90,000,  So their tax rate is actually less
than everyone else.

You did see the accurate tables I posted of all  the taxes paid  by
lower income people that rich people don't pay on their higher incomes.

I am disappointed. I guess you did not read about

State unemployment taxes
Federal unemployment taxes
Workers compensation rates
Disability tax rates
State income taxes rates

All of which low income people pay and rich people don't on their higher
portion of their incomes which make them filthy rich.

BOB

click here