From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 9:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] THIS is what scares me about George Bush.

I am confident that many people voted for Kerry just because they wanted
"anybody but Bush" but didn't really know, or care to find out, what Kerry
stood for.

I heard a talk show the other day state that the number of web site hits for
people wanting to leave the US and move to Canada had increased
exponentially.  From what they stated, it would take at least three years,
after the year or so wait, to become a citizen there and by that time Bush
would be out of office so the point is moot.

I find it really annoying that people would rather run away and hide rather
than try to make a difference.  But, if you must go I have tons of frequent
flyer miles.  Let me know when and where you wanna go and it won't cost you
a dime.  You can even pick your airline :)

Greg

click here