Re: [DMCForum] President, and Economy

Greg.

Section 179 of the tax code limits the amount of business expenses that
can be directly written off in one year WITH OUT QUESTION.

When I started in business in 1984 it was only 10,000 per year.

Clinton raised it $15,000

BUSHIE has raised it to $100,000 +

Shit, I can write off anything now and get away with it.

NEw car,  gee we used to have to amortize it over 4 years.  NOW A NEW
ONE EVERY YEAR - TOTALLY DEDUCTABLE. NICE TAX BREAK.

Actually, one would never write off a car in one year because, you want
to be able to write of all kinds of the stuff and not be questioned.

The car is still amoritizable over 4 years.

Section 179  Great new tax break.

JUST wish I made enough money to take advantage of it

BOB

click here