From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 3:48 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Rear Numberplate Surround Update

Hi all,

A number of people on this list showed an interest, both throught
the list and via private e-mail, in the rear number plate surround I
was having manufactured in aluminium.

Well the 1st prototype has been cast and I have uploaded some
pickies to the photos section under 'Alu licence plate holder' see
what you think.

I am really pleased with the results and at a recent car show had a
great deal of interest, the finished castings are bead blasted and,
when painted, the texture of the finish is very similar to that of
the original.

Any comments always welcome.

Should be in stores by xmas :-) well on eBay at least!

James RG

click here