[DMCForum] Re: Rear Numberplate Surround Update

[DMCForum] Re: Rear Numberplate Surround Update

Greg,

The 1st one was a bit tooo heavy to send intl. almost 2.5KG! but I
have had the pattern altered and so it should be a lot lighter now.
I had a few interested people around the globe so needed to loose
some weight to bring the postal costs down.

I might brush my one, that's what I love about aluminium, there are
so many finishes that can be applied.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Looks cool.  How does the weight compare to the OEM piece?  Can
you post a
> picture of what the back of the car looks like with the bare
aluminium?  I
> am wondering how it would look brushed instead of painted.
>
> Greg

click here