Re: [DMCForum] Re: Nitrous Injection

Martin

I have seen the results of n2o bottles exploding, it was not due to a
flame or spark but a dumbass.  This guy thought he could get more power
if he increased the pressure to the injector.  So he added a bottle
heater that was a bit too hot, and would cause the burst disk to blow.
After a couple wasted tanks he doubled or tripled the number of burst
disks.  Well it worked the disk didn't blow, but when the tank went to
took most of the eclipse and the windows of his girlfriends mustang with it.

Andrei

Martin Gutkowski - DMUK Ltd wrote:

>So now you know how bloody stupid the bit in Fast and Furious where a
>load of N2O bottles explode. The stuff isn't even flammable!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada