[DMCForum] Putting words in my mouth.. AGAIN!

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, for the benefit of people reading this nonsense
> 25 years from
> now, I publicly apologize for mis-quoting Marc Levy.

How about for the benefit of people reading it today?
I expect things like this among dirty politicians, not
a bunch of car guys having a discussion.

Am I nuts?  I see this as a really awful thing to do
to someone.

> Now that that's out of the way, can you explain to
> me why someone
> doesn't think for themselves just because they don't
> want to be
> drawn into a poisonous, an very un-civic debate?

and BOOM! You do it again!  When did I say this?!

What I DID say is that someone who does not think for
themselves are not likely to engage in a debate..  Not
that a person who does not debate cant think for
themselves!  THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

>From my POV, this debate has been for the most part
civil..  No ill will on my part.

> Why can't you believe what you decide to believe and
> still think for
> yourself without an arguement to justify it?

Never said someone has to argue to justify what the
believe!

I'd be happy to answer questions about things I have
actually said!