[DMCForum] Re: My only political comment

[DMCForum] Re: My only political comment

I'm not a big fan or Moore, I watched 9/11 and I agreed with a lot of
things, but some parts it was jsut HOllywood, not a documentary. What
matters is that whether or not the information in the movie was
manipulated, that is Moore's opinion, he hates Bush and he collected
evidence to support what he wanted to say.
Again what matters is that here in the US we have freedom of speech
and Moore can say whatever he wants. It's up to the viewer to believe
or not. I admire him because he wasn't afraid to say what he thinks.

Flavia