Re: [DMCForum] An insult to Dave

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's obvious that you've never met Dave. He is one
> of the most
> generous, resourceful, intelligent and gentle people
> I have ever met.
> He doesn't force his views on anyone, but he doesn't
> stand by and let
> people spew mis-information either. He's far from a
> religious zealot.
> I've never even heard him speak of religion. He just
> believes in
> taking ownership of your life and your situation and
> not blaming
> shadowy government conspiricies.

I have met Dave, and agree he is a nice guy..  Which
is why I was careful to word my post as to criticize
his debate methods on the Forum, and not any other
aspect of him.  One thing about me, I am not quick to
judge people.

And...  I think there are lots of shadowy government
conspiracies!

> It is my -opinion- that the reason he declines to
> argue your "proof"
> when you post articles is because you post sources
> such as Moore, and
> other obviously biased resources. I have trouble
> even believing the
> major news outlets (including foxnews)these days but
> you guy post
> links to moveon.org etc. which would fall into the
> Pacific if they
> were any more to the left.

And, the articles provided to counter the "left"
sources are from "right" sources.