Re: [DMCForum] An insult to Dave

I have met Dave before also, and found him cordial and friendly as
well, this is why I am so confused at his derragority comments toward
myself and others solely because of our supposed party affiliation.
Thats great that he drove to bring you a radiator, but you must have
been reading his posts over the last several weeks.  Does this appear
to be the same person?

I only quote places I read, most if not all of my posts are from Fox,
CNN, CBS, heck even ABC, WSJ and others of the like, I don't read or
take a lot of weight of those off the wall groups.  I have never
quoted Moore, although I have seen 9/11 and find most of it very
fascinating.

The problem is the topic escelated beyond the basic trading of
information.  Possibly Dave misread my posts and took offense early
on, I am not sure.  I tried many MANY times to tell him what my point
was, and all he did was twist it and turn it against me.  All I was
pointing out is every "opinion" someone says against his, he sarcastly
asks for proof, while never giving any of his own.  When anyone gives
him that proof, there is never any response.  He sarcaticly asked for
my proof on Republican fraud, and welcomed the further debate once I
found it. I posted about 5 articles from credible sources, and again
nothing.  Dave has stated why he is not responding and thats fine,
many people live happily in a rose colored world in a big beautiful
glass house.  As I have said before both parties have flaws and bad
deeds, these can be proven a thousand times over.  I look at myself as
a Republicrat, or Demopublican, your pick, my heart bleeds, but I
wanna make tons of money.

Politics have always seperated people.  My Father-In-Law is the same
way.  We have heated discussions all the time.  He too is a die hard
Rep, and no matter what facts I bring to his attention to support my
opinion, he has to reduce it to "Liberal Democrat" bashing.

I blame no one but myself for my lot in life.  I am self-employed,
support my family, give to charities, help my friends and neighbors.
I don't believe in a government conspiricy (you have me confused with
others).  I believe there are bad people out there doing bad things
either in small groups or on their own.  The Man is not putting me
down or hurting my life.  I believe Clinton had a better idea than
Bush Sr or Jr.  The proof is in the pudding.  Ask any small business
owner when they made the most money in the last 15 years.  I bet most
will say from mid to late 90's.

Jack