Re: [DMCForum] ABORTION RIGHTS

Greg,

"The ultimate question that the human race must answer or this planet
>will die,  is when is to many human lives enough?  Can you answer this
>question?"

"No I can't and I don't think anyone can, "

We better answer this question soon.  The planet is dying!!

"but population control is not the answer."    It is the only answer.
The balance of life is an evolutionary fact that has allowed life to
exist for millions of years on this planet.   Look at the ecological
history of Easter Island to find out what a lack of population control
causes.

"The very person you prevent from being born could solve one of the
biggest problems."

I have heard this STUPID line for so many years, it is boring.  If there
is not enough mental diversity in 6 billion people, it isn't going to
happen.

JUST look as history.  Most "geniuses" occurred with less than 1 billion
people on this planet.   We have tried this diversity experiment 5 more
times and guess what NO MORE  GENIUSES.

The real facts is that we are limiting science in this country (AKA stem
cell research) just like the catholic church did during the Dark AGES.
Scientific Research funding has been cut almost 50% under BUSH.

THE religious right is trying to bring back the Dark Ages.

"The converse can be interpreted as the same."  Please explain, I don't
get the converse of what?

Bob

click here