RE: [DMCForum] ABORTION RIGHTS

Bob,

No offense, but you really should keep your topics within a post to 62 or
less.  You are kind of all over the map.

>The ultimate question that the human race must answer or this planet
>will die,  is when is to many human lives enough?  Can you answer this
>question?

No I can't and I don't think anyone can, but population control is not the
answer.  The very person you prevent from being born could solve one of the
biggest problems.

>The point here is that "right to lifers" are FORCING THEIR DEFINITION of
>life on other people and they DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEGISLATE
>existential concept.  THAT IS STUPID!

The converse can be interpreted as the same.

>THE CLOSEST PARALLEL IS TO PASS A LAW SAYING THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE or
>any number of GODs.  GOD is an existential concept that can not be
>legislated.

We really don't need to get back into the religious discussions on this
Forum. :)   You may want to look back in the archives on this one.

Greg

click here