Re: [DMCForum]No money for 5000 Dead US Solders!!

Re: [DMCForum]No money for 5000 Dead US Solders!!

Greg,

I don't just blame BUSHIE, I blame Reagan and a number of stupid supply
side economists. AKA Rubin. for one.   Supply side economics was one of
the main causes of the 1930s recession.  It is stupid economic concept.

Supply side economics don't work.  They don't work here and the  DON:T
WORK ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.  AND THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED IN HISTORY.

This is a theorectical concept that works on "perfect market" theory -
which has nothing to do with reality.

Somebody on the list today (Dave) claimed that Reagan "supply side"
economics worked.  There is no data to support that claim and that is
not my opinion it is the opinion of the Federal reserve bank and the
congressional budget office.

People mistakenly think that because of the 'minimum wage' job growth
that occurred after the Reagan caused depression, that trickle down
economics worked.

Hell, with 10 million people unemployed even voodoo economics will
produce the illusion of job growth.   All that Reagan did was insure no
real wage wage growth for the middle class while rich people got 14%
increases per year.

Real job growth is what happened under Clinton.  and AFTER Bush II
RAISED taxes.!!!  The economy expanded NOT OUT OF A DEPRESSION, IT
Really expanded. Some 1-2 million jobs were created each year.  Some of
the best job growth in history - not coming out of recession.   Granted
they were not great paying jobs.  BUT they were a real expansion of jobs.

BUSHIE is now claiming job growth out of another recession.  Stupid
thinking.  Again, even voodoo economics work in this case.  The economic
fact is the BUSHIE tax cuts for the rich have not produced any real
economic growth.   He is the first president in 75 years to have
negative job growth.   EVEN WITH THE COST OF MONEY AT 1%-- but that's
another economic concept.

We are in for 4 more years of destroying the middle class.   As one of
Reagan's economist said about 6 months ago at a speach to some rich
executives "The plan (to destroy the middle class) is on schedule.
(Quote from the WSJ.)

BOB

click here