From: Parrot Head Radio [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:02 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] RE: Two Weeks Left

Again Dave you are not seeing reality.  No, if you believe you are
right thats fine, but when given the facts proving your statement
wrong, you are blind to it.  I have said thousands of times, we all
have an opinion, and are free to express it.  However if you say the
sky is red and someone points out it is blue, all you must do is shrug
your shoulders and say nothing until the next time you look to the sky
and see red.

I am done talking to you about this, I am tired of hitting my head
against the proverbial wall.  This is a list for us to get to know
each other outside the DeLorean community, and you are not one I care
to know anymore about.

Just sit smugly in front of your computer and feel superior.  I for
one am happy to be beneath you.

Jack

click here