[DMCForum] Re: Refusal, denial, conspiricy, repression and reality

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Wow!  We agree..
>
> No tax break for children either!  We educate the for
> free, isnt that enough?

Honestly I can't help but agree with this. Why do we give tax breaks
for children, anyway? To encourage people to have more? Is that what
we really need for this country?

Actually, I think the marriage and child tax benefits are meant to
encourage families, and I can't fault the people who implemented them
for their logic. However, as someone who has a lot of Libertarian
viewpoints, I simply don't think the government should be spending my
tax dollars encouraging people to marry and procreate. Yes, the family
is the "corner stone" of all that is good, but it just seems wrong
that government should be involved at all.

I like small governments, with little power. They should have a lot of
power where they need it (military, police, etc) and little to none
everywhere else.

-Ryan

click here