Re: [DMCForum] RE: Two Weeks Left

Christ man, am I not typing in english?  Do you speak a foreign
language and the google translater is goofing it up?  Sorry Bob, but I
need some of your caps.  IT IS WHEN YOU ARE PROVEN WRONG AND IGNORE
THE FACTS AND KEEP GOING ON THAT IS PISSING ME OFF.

If you make a statement thats correct, or you point out a new fact
someone didn't know thats fine, I accept being proven wrong, not like
it but accept it.  You ignore them.  So to quote a child, Whatever...

Jack