Re: [DMCForum] Dead Voters

Mike,

I live in the Chicago area and have had stories about dead voters voting
for years.

It is always a good story but rarely ever based in fact.

A few years ago, an investigative reported check out the claims for the
all the dead voters is Chicago for which chicago has been famous.
There were 100 questionable votes out of 1,000,000 cast.

98% of the claims of dead voters were wrong, mostly mis matched names
and addresses because so many people have the same name.
the other 2% appeared to be mistakes at the polling places giving the
wrong balots to people again with similar names.

These stories are always good reading.  But insignificant from a vote
counting effect.

As for my career choices.  I don't have any.

I got out of college with a masters degree and 4 years full time work
experience,  3 year later i was at the top of my career ladder as a
corporate safety and health director.

Stayed in that position in 3 companies.  However, those positions no
longer exist.  The US importance of safety and health died when Reagan
was elected and 33% of all safety people lost their jobs in 3 months
time.  This also happened when BUSHIE was elected.   Only mininum wage
safety administrator jobs are left.

Sure I tried to find other jobs, but I am SO OVER qualified, that no one
wanted to hire me.  So I am now a consultant.   Only when companies
screw up do they hire me.

Two years ago I wrote a book on worldwide mold exposure standards - THE
US government claims there are none!  This is the only book in the world
on this subject.
Right now I am working on a book on international chemical exposure
limits. for 3000 specific chemicals.  Again, the US only has 600 and I
will be educating the people who care on this subject.

I recently started consulting to China on their chemical exposure
limits.  They want to "harmonizes" their safety and health standards
with the rest of the world.
However, since the United STates standard are 30 years old, they were
looking for an expert on the standards in other countries and called me
because of my upcoming book.

This does not pay a lot, but it really looks good from an expert witness
viewpoint.
BOB

click here