[DMCForum] Re: Dead Voters

I just wanted to point out the BS coming from both sides, which I
agree is not a major factor anyway, and probably cancels each other
out.

4 years ago I was amazed at the claims of a "stolen election" when it
was a virtual tie and there was no obvious winner.

It will be interesting to see what Bush does now he is not trying to
get elected again. My guess is that the "war on terror" ended last
night and the cleaning up the mess will begin soon. He has to
recognize that almost half of all voters wanted a change and to get
anything done he will need to start listening.

But... all this sets up an interesting scenario - Hillary for Prez in
2008?????

- Mike Walsh

- Mike

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I live in the Chicago area and have had stories about dead voters
voting
> for years.
>
> It is always a good story but rarely ever based in fact.
>
> A few years ago, an investigative reported check out the claims for
the
> all the dead voters is Chicago for which chicago has been famous.
> There were 100 questionable votes out of 1,000,000 cast.
>
> 98% of the claims of dead voters were wrong, mostly mis matched
names
> and addresses because so many people have the same name.
>  the other 2% appeared to be mistakes at the polling places giving
the
> wrong balots to people again with similar names.
>
> These stories are always good reading.  But insignificant from a
vote
> counting effect.
>

> As for my career choices.  I don't have any.
>
> I got out of college with a masters degree and 4 years full time
work
> experience,  3 year later i was at the top of my career ladder as a
> corporate safety and health director.
>
> Stayed in that position in 3 companies.  However, those positions
no
> longer exist.  The US importance of safety and health died when
Reagan
> was elected and 33% of all safety people lost their jobs in 3
months
> time.  This also happened when BUSHIE was elected.   Only mininum
wage
> safety administrator jobs are left.
>
> Sure I tried to find other jobs, but I am SO OVER qualified, that
no one
> wanted to hire me.  So I am now a consultant.   Only when companies
> screw up do they hire me.
>
> Two years ago I wrote a book on worldwide mold exposure standards -
THE
> US government claims there are none!  This is the only book in the
world
> on this subject.
> Right now I am working on a book on international chemical exposure
> limits. for 3000 specific chemicals.  Again, the US only has 600
and I
> will be educating the people who care on this subject.
>
> I recently started consulting to China on their chemical exposure
> limits.  They want to "harmonizes" their safety and health
standards
> with the rest of the world.
> However, since the United STates standard are 30 years old, they
were
> looking for an expert on the standards in other countries and
called me
> because of my upcoming book.
>
> This does not pay a lot, but it really looks good from an expert
witness
> viewpoint.
> BOB

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor