RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

Do you think Iraq was a zero threat to the US or anyone else?  If it were
solely about oil, then why isn't all the oil leaving their country and
coming here?

>Bin laden?  I don't know if it was a "silver
>platter".. can you provide legitimate facts on this??

An extremely quick Google search found these.  Marc, do you ever take time
to search and read on your own?  I feel like I am repeating Dave here...

http://www.lyingliar.com/lies/clintonosama.htm <-- love the picture on that
one

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4540958/

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895260743/ref%3Dnosim/nationalreview
on/002-3428453-4004813

interesting piece from Bloomberg:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aMsydrxcz.q4&refer=us

http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory091103b.asp

...if you don't want to look at the links, then the below text is from the
above link.

Lopez: In sum, how many times did Bill Clinton lose bin Laden?

Miniter: Here's a rundown. The Clinton administration:

1. Did not follow-up on the attempted bombing of Aden marines in Yemen.

2. Shut the CIA out of the 1993 WTC bombing investigation, hamstringing
their effort to capture bin Laden.

3. Had Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, a key bin Laden lieutenant, slip through
their fingers in Qatar.

4. Did not militarily react to the al Qaeda bombing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

5. Did not accept the Sudanese offer to turn bin Laden.

6. Did not follow-up on another offer from Sudan through a private back
channel.

7. Objected to Northern Alliance efforts to assassinate bin Laden in
Afghanistan.

8. Decided against using special forces to take down bin Laden in
Afghanistan.

9. Did not take an opportunity to take into custody two al Qaeda operatives
involved in the East African embassy bombings. In another little scoop, I am
able to show that Sudan arrested these two terrorists and offered them to
the FBI. The Clinton administration declined to pick them up and they were
later allowed to return to Pakistan.

10. Ordered an ineffectual, token missile strike against a Sudanese
pharmaceutical factory.

11. Clumsily tipped off Pakistani officials sympathetic to bin Laden before
a planned missile strike against bin Laden on August 20, 1998. Bin Laden
left the camp with only minutes to spare.

12-14. Three times, Clinton hesitated or deferred in ordering missile
strikes against bin Laden in 1999 and 2000.

15. When they finally launched and armed the Predator spy drone plane, which
captured amazing live video images of bin Laden, the Clinton administration
no longer had military assets in place to strike the archterrorist.

16. Did not order a retaliatory strike on bin Laden for the murderous attack
on the USS Cole.

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to