RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

RE: [DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

> Do you think Iraq was a zero threat to the US or
> anyone else?  If it were
> solely about oil, then why isn't all the oil leaving
> their country and
> coming here?

Zero?  No..  But if we were looking for countries to
invade, Iraq would probably not be in the top 5
Threats to security of the united states.

> An extremely quick Google search found these.  Marc,
> do you ever take time
> to search and read on your own?  I feel like I am
> repeating Dave here...
>
> http://www.lyingliar.com/lies/clintonosama.htm <--
> love the picture on that
> one

Read it.. I disagree with the conclusions of the
writer.

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4540958/

Link does not work

>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895260743/ref%3Dnosim/nationalreview
> on/002-3428453-4004813

Cant read an entire book online. :)

> interesting piece from Bloomberg:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aMsydrxcz.q4&refer=us

Yes, interesting article..  I thought you were a Bush
fan??  This article is not favorable for him.

http://www.nationalreview.com/interrogatory/interrogatory091103b.asp

> ...if you don't want to look at the links, then the
> below text is from the
> above link.
>

> Lopez: In sum, how many times did Bill Clinton lose
> bin Laden?
>
> Miniter: Here's a rundown. The Clinton
> administration:

Many of these examples contain very little detail
about the supposed opportunities to get Bin Laden.

> 16. Did not order a retaliatory strike on bin Laden
> for the murderous attack
> on the USS Cole.

The attack happened in October.  The attack was not
linked to Bin Laden until February WHEN BUSH WAS
PRESIDENT.  It was a BUSH mistake to not retaliate for
the Cole.