[DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

[DMCForum] Clinton VS Bush? NO COMPARISON!

wars of today?  So, you still think that Iraq was a
threat to US security?  The war in Iraq is about oil,
and money for the good old boys Bush owes favors to.

Bin laden?  I don't know if it was a "silver
platter".. can you provide legitimate facts on this??

The Republicans were too busy causing gridlock in DC
over a damn Blow Job!  If I remember correctly,
Clinton talks about this in his book.  Specifically
reference to "Wag the Dog".  Thanks to the Republicans
spending MILLIONS if not BILLIONS in out tax money to
try and embarrass Clinton, they also made him less
effective as a president.

Tax relief that spurred the economy?  You must be
talking about the economy in India, or China..
Because the economy here in the United States is still
in the toilet.

I feel bad for Kerry, he has to inherit this mess!

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>