[DMCForum] Re: NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

[DMCForum] Re: NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

> The only part that was missing was what happened to your
father. ?

He had depression, osteoporosis, Parkinson's disease and
digestive dysfunctions.  The doctors said he died due to
complications with these conditions.

> Was your illiteracy caused by CO exposure?  A very good
chance?

Dyslexia runs in the family, so I think my learning
disabilities are due at least in part to genetics.  Also a
relevant contributing factor is the mental rape I endured in
the public school system.  It has been found in some studies
that children, particularly dyslexics, who are forced to
read at too young of an age develop mental problems.  Most
notably in my case I acquired a stuttering problem at age 7.
Also I suffered lapses of memory such as forgetting how to
do simple math.  Doctors did not recognize my stuttering as
recently acquired.  My mom thought it was a bad habit I
picked up from classmates.  My occasional inability to do
simple math, for example, was seen as being disobedient
rather than any real medical problem.  The stress this
caused me only made things worse.  I otherwise behaved
normally only I couldnt do any work.

I think this started before my father installed the oil
fired furnace.  Before that we had heat strips in duct work
that grew lots of mold.  When the heatstrips were
discontinued and replaced by the furnace, the faulty duct
work was left in place and continued to grow mold for years.

> I don't know why you father made this decision. If it was
because of a
lack of a "living wage"  I would be even more OUTRAGED.  Let
me know.

My family was very poor when I was little, but by the time
my father installed the furnace, he could have put in
anything he wanted.  I think my father truly believed that
the soot was not dangerous.

Of note about my current health at 40 years old, I have a
terrible memory for what I have done to various people's
cars.  I like to think that all these cars look alike.  But
really, there are a lot of things that I just cant remember
doing.  I was diagnosed with a serious case of osteoporosis
at age 35.  (That is the bone thinning disease that usually
old women get.)  I was 3 standard deviations below average
for my age group.  (I was doing everything I could to try to
be healthy!)  I'm taking calcium & building bone density,
but I am likely to always be at risk for fractures.  For the
last several years I have been having symptoms of
Parkinson's disease.  Sometimes I wake up with hand tremors
that I can stop if I concentrate on them.  Soon after I wake
up, it stops anyway.  I dont have medical insurance, so I'm
not apt to do anything health-wise.  I dont like doctors
anyway.  I am more concerned about the next life.  This one
is already screwed up.  ;-)

Walt

click here