[DMCForum] Peak Oil

Might as well drive while we still can. We're reaching the top of
the hill, soon we will be on the downside of the oil charts. Where
our consumption far exceeds our ability to refine, and supply is
dwindling. Then things will start to REALLY get scary. Sometimes I
wished I lived 50 years ago so I wouldn't have to see this coming in
my lifetime.

Joe