Re: [DMCForum] NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

Re: [DMCForum] NO OIL SHORTAGE WHATSO EVER!

Joe,

This is absolutely no shortage of oil and THERE WILL NOT BE FOR AT LEAST
1000 years.   What?  Am I crazy?  No just a few chemical engineering facts.

Oil is just one source of gasoline.   For example, tar sands, which
Canada lots and lots of can be made into oil and gas.  In fact, Canada
right now is making 1,000,000 barrels per day of oil from tar sands.
Canada is going to increase this to 5,000,000 barrels per day in the
next 10  years.  YES,  THAT MORE OIL THAN IRAQ.
IN FACT, Canada tar sand oil reserve EXCEED THAT OF SAUDI ARABIA!!!!

On the other hand,  THE UNITED STATES HAS THE LARGEST (known) COAL
RESERVES IN THE WORLD. THESE coal reserves are equivalent to 1,000 years
of oil at the US current rate of energy consumption.

Coal to oil conversion technology is not new.   It powered the GERMAN
war machine in WWII and still is used in German.  SOUTH AFRICA DOES NOT
HAVE ANY OIL AND DOES NOT IMPORT ANY OIL.  THEY HAVE LOTS OF COAL AND
COVERT IT TO OIL.

After the fake oil crisis of the 1970s.   CARTER built a COAL TO OIL
conversion facility in south Dakota.  It produced 80.,000 barrels per
day of oil.  Well what happened.?

GOOD OLD,  REAGEN-the killing president-  SHUT IT DOWN!!!! Boy, we could
sure use that coal to oil facility right now,  Couldn't We?   Why is the
media not asking that question?
Why is the media not talking about other sources of oil?  Why is the
media spitting out false  information on an "oil" shortage?  Why is the
US oil industry not increasing exploration?   Why is the US spending
BILLIONS over in ARABIA rather than BILLIONS in Canada to develop tar
sands?  DOES THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE
BUSHIE FAMILY AND THE SAUDIS?    DON'T FORGET THE SAUIS ON 8% OF THE US.
AND THEY OWN THE BUSHIES.

Check the facts.  Don't  belief the BS you are fed.

BOB

click here