Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

Re: [DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

> NOT RIGHT WING, NOT LEFT WING,  JUST INFORMED AS TO THE REAL FACTS.

Okay Bob, if I ever see your name on a ballot, I will vote for you.

> I studied this area while getting my
Masters Degree in Public Health.  DO you have one?

If you are so aware of public health, then why do you burden yourself with such an unhealthy habit of wearing shoes?  Sorry, had to throw that one at ya! ;-)

> The average cost of keeping some one in jail in the United States is
$35,000  per year.  Well, that works out to about to $17.50 per hour.

Now that is shocking.  So what do the other countries do with their criminals?  Cut off their hands?  Maybe we need something like that here because our taxes are cruel & unusual punishment, and it is levied on the victims instead of the criminals.  That's criminal!

> US children, for the FIRST
time in over 200 years, are SHORTER than their parents.

I heard that the tall height of industrialized nations is due to excessive refined sugar in the diet.  They feed high sugar diets to rabbits, and that makes them grow really long bones compared to the control groups.  So at 6'+ I think I am taller than I should be.  But I shouldn't complain cuz I was diagnosed with osteoporosis at age 35.  That was mostly due to eating a vegan diet for 10 years.  I try to eat healthy & look what happens.

> Or do you just repeat the political BULL SHIT you heard from the
conservative media.

What conservative media?  I thought they were all liberals like Dan Blather & Tom Blowjaw.

And now we know the rest of the story.  Good Day!  (ala Paul Harvey)

Walt

click here