[DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

[DMCForum] Re: The Constitution Is an Illusion Part II

If you took $35,000 and divided it by $17.50, you get 2000 hours.
This is 40 hours a week for 50 weeks (2 weeks for vacation).  If a
prisoner was on the streets he wouldn't be working 24 hours a day.