[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

> I understand (and sympathize) that you get pleasure out of
trying to
insult various people on this forum and others.

Think of it as watching a lame sitcom on TV only you get to
participate.  It is for amusement & entertainment only.  And
maybe, just maybe we will help each other with our cars.

> As I said before, anyone who has a need to
boast about sex is clearly lacking in that department.

Oh, there are exceptions.  I grew up hanging around one of
my dad's best friends who liked to go into detail about how
he pleasured his wife the night before.  Was it
inappropriate behaviour around a child?  Some will argue
that point.  But for me the dialogue was educational and
helpful - IMHO.

> I am not an
insecure person like you therefore will not get drawn into
this most
childish argument.

I will let the above quote incriminate you without further
explanation.

Dont take this discussion forum too seriously.  It is comic
relief.  I get a good laugh out of reading this $hit and
revealing the ass of a person that I really am.  Forgive me
for I am more unworthy than everyone else.  Let us be judged
by the standards by which we judge others.  Everyone is
innocent but me.  And let this text of mine be quoted during
God's dreaded judgment in so much as we will be held
accountable for every idle word.

Thank you for another laugh.  God bless you.

Walt

click here