[DMCForum] jetgeek01 <jetgeek01@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hello,

> The following person would like to join the DMCForum
group:
> Email address: jetgeek01 <jetgeek01@xxxxxxxxx>

> Comment from user:
> humor is funny

> This membership request requires your approval because the
> DMCForum group is restricted, which means you must
> approve each new member.

Yeah, but humor is better if you use your real name or keep
with the alias you are used to.  We have had problems with
Claude pretending to be other people on the Forum, and this
is why we banned him.  (Fits under the category of giving
false witness.)  Creating an alias like jetgeek looks like a
similar attempt to personate jetjock/checksixwhatever.

Walt

click here