[DMCForum] R12

..I probably shouldn't point this out but for 29 bucks you can take
an open book online test and become 609 certified. You can then buy
all the R12 you want. It's somewhat of a joke because you'll need
much more than this to really understand A/C buy hey, at least you
won't get screwed by the local A/C shop on R12. Hell, I've got 90
pounds of the stuff sitting in my garage right now.

Btw, although I don't care I remind those who are certified that
selling Montreal Protocol refrigerants to those who aren't is
illegal. I doubt anything would happen but the law does require the
seller to maintain documents of those he's sold to for two years.