Re: [DMCForum] Re: Is it me??

I a previous post, you had mentioned something about
my age, and political views..  Don't recall the
details.

But anyway, maybe cryptic was not the correct word.  I
was referring to the post about misinformation on
where the body panels were made.  You stated that John
was wrong, but did not supply us with the information
that you believe to be correct.  This was the root of
my post to the DML last week.  If you are on these
lists to participate, then why not let us know what
you know instead of just telling us we are wrong?

Also understand, I am serious.. This is not a dig at
you, or a flame in any way..  I'd really like to know
what you expect to accomplish by pointing out errors
without correcting them.

Marc

--- checksix3 <jetjock11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, it is you. I don't recall your last post to me
<SNIP>