[DMCForum] Re: Is it me??

Yeah, it is you. I don't recall your last post to me having anything
to do with your political views. However, if you think Bush is a
moron there may be some hope for you yet. Now if only you could get
past the VideoBob, God, and DMC logo things you might grow up OK.

I shouldn't have said anything about Bush because in the land of the
free the gum'mint can, and will, spank me in two different ways for
my beliefs. They've already threatened to do it. Like Dubya said: "If
you ain't with us, you're against us". That alone is reason enough to
shut him down.

In the end he shouldn't be blamed you know. The fault isn't his, it's
the 50% of your fellow Amercians who're too arrogant, uniformed,
shortsighted, uneducated, or just plain stupid to see beyond their
own ignorance. Those that put him in and allow him and his buffoons
to continue to decimate this once great nation's freedoms and to ruin
the respect and admiration the people of the world once held for it.
We won't even get into their pathetic (yet sadly successful) attempts
to keep the ignorant among you living in fear strickly for
manipulative purposes.

Not that Kerry is anything to write home about but at least he won't
invade Halley's Comet in an arrogant (shock and awe) campaign for
dubious reasons and then afterwards fuck it all up to boot. Nor will
he have his cronies threaten my livelihood simply because I don't
agree with them. And while he'll certainly be the boldface liar all
politicians are, at least he won't do it in a way that so blatantly
insults my intelligence.

But I digress. In the end the real problem isn't either of these men,
the real problem is systemic. In other words, no matter who wins you
all continue to lose. Be afraid, be very afraid.

It's no skin off my ass, I'll be retiring abroad. Love it or leave
it? You betcha. It's you who'll get to lie in the bed these so
called public servants are making, as will your offspring...assuming
many of you ever find a more fulfilling life than being alone with a
bag of weed and an old car.

Doesn't sound too cryptic to me...

> I thought from your last post that you disagree with
> my political view..<

click here