RE: [DMCForum] 5096 Hot-Start

>Nice to see you have a sense of humor, Greg -- like an autoparts store
employee would actually be able to diagnose
>something. ;-)  From my experience they would swear that it came off a
Chevy and that it is actually an alternator.

I was going to add that but it seems to come with the territory that you
don't tell them what kind of car it is ;)  Although, I have been telling
them just out of curiosity to hear their response, and promptly correct
them.  I still smile when I think of Dave talking to them about his 1965
Buick and that there never was a 1958 Plymouth :)

Greg

click here