Re: [DMCForum] Re: Paying for college

Ok Ryan,

I've got to chime in on this.  In your last "essay"
post, you said $20 ain't much and you make 100 of them
a week.  According to my primative math, that comes
out to $104,000 a year.  You may call that middle
class but for those of us slightly above the poverty
line, that's far from it.  Oh, and by the way, does
your wife work and add to that $104k income?

It's not that I'm picking on you, because you do make
some valid points.  It's just that sometimes, you make
statements that are not backed up by fact...

Mike 1630