Re: [DMCForum] Re: brake upgrades.

What!   I thought you were staring at the back of my car for the entire ride around the track!

:)
jordan

Elvis Nocita <elvisnocita@xxxxxx> wrote:

John, I have been on the Nürburgring twice with that car.
Once with original brakes and once with the ventilated larger
rotors and the larger calipers of a Ford Taunus.

What do you wanna hear ?
Brakes and suspension suck big time !
I don't know if all the cars are like this, but most of the other
owners on the track didn't push the gas like I did.

My old Opel Kadett, lowered with KONI shocks handled much better,
I guess because it didn't have a rear mounted engine where you always
have to worry to end like a dart - heavier side first....

Elvis & 6548

John Dore wrote:

>So I take it everyone is pretty happy with their brakes then?!!!!
>I've emailed Steve of projectdelorean.com to see if he might have any
>suggestions on which wilwood rotors and calipers would fit behind the
>stock wheels, hopefully he'll write back when he gets a chance.
>
>Does anyone ever take their car on a track?
>
>Thanks,
>John

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used