From: jordan rubin [mailto:nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:39 PM
To: DMCFORUM
Subject: [DMCForum] Serious door alignment issue

Hey all,

     I have a friend, who in the course of having part
of the car repaired had left a screw driver in the
front part of the passanger side door in the area
between the inner and outer seals.  When someone
attempted to close the door with the screwdriver in
it, it looks like it raised up the door alignment a
considerable bit at the front hinge.

     Has anyone dealt with this sort of situation
before?

     I have created a small page where the pictures
are located.  Have a look and share your thoughts.

http://retroserver.no-ip.com/delorean/rominadoor.html

thanx

Jordan

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT