[DMCForum] barn find?

While on a recent business trip I happened upon a De Lorean that has been
stored for awhile, but started and moved regularly.

Here are a few details:

- about 4k miles
- black
- auto
- flap hood
- original NCT's
- very clean under carriage
- no eye brows
- binnacle and dash perfect
- cracked windshield, with embedded antenna
- lighted key
- runs ok, but has a slight mis-fire
- fascias peeling
- mode switch hisses
- A/C not working

The owner is not yet ready to sell but I have first refusal rights.  So,
what does everyone think it's worth?  I posted a few pictures in the photo
section in the folder labeled "barn find".

Greg

click here