[DMCForum] Re: controling mold in interior

[DMCForum] Re: controling mold in interior

Joe, you sound like Demetri in Clearwater, FL with his
Armor-All abuse. ;-)  I dont think there is a spot on his
car that I can touch that wont leave my fingers greasy
either from Armor-All, stainless steel polish or grease he
rubs on the frame & suspension pieces.  My biggest problem
with Armor-All was from using it on dashes.  When left out
in the sun, the Armor-All tends to evaporate and then
accumulate on the windshield making it all greasy & nasty.

Additionally I have heard folk lore & urban legend that
Armor-All tends to rot & deteriorate vinyl.  I cant say if
that is true or not, but I have learned from experience that
it evaporates onto glass and leaves a sticky residue
everywhere that attracts dust.

I didn't take any pic of the mold this time, but I have some
really hairy mold shots of my car from a few winters ago.
I'll post them when I come across them again.  The weather
gets really cold & chills everything down.  Then it rains
and gets very hot.  All the humidity condensates
everywhere -- on the walls, floors, doors, cars (inside &
out) all over the engine, interior, etc.  Even my tools that
are put away get wet from the humidity.  It is just like
taking the entire house and its contents out of a
refrigerator and setting it on a counter to thaw.  The most
amusing thing, tho, is watching fish swim thru the air when
the humidity gets thick enough. ;-)  I call these winter
rains from hell.

> And they way you phrase it Walt, how many
Deloreans do you have now down there?

I got 4 right now, but I'm trying to cut back.  I can only
drive one at a time, and for the last several weeks none of
them run.

Walt

click here