Re: [DMCForum] Re: and an update from Farrar [was: Marc got a job.]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: and an update from Farrar [was: Marc got a job.]

Mike -- Just a few words from me of care and concern for your
family.  I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.  Enjoy the time you
spend together and be thankful that your folks live so close.  I have
two grands the same ages as your kids so I can tell you how special
that relationship between generations is.  Maybe you can take some
videotape to show to the kids when they grow up and keep those
memories fresh.

Best wishes to you and your family.....................LP

> The hardest aspect of
> this for me has been my kids.  They are 2 and 4.

click here