Re: [DMCForum] Re: and an update from Farrar [was: Marc got a job.]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: and an update from Farrar [was: Marc got a job.]

Mike,

Well, you and I have to sacrifice something material for something far
greater in personal value, which is a very easy decision. It's a good
thing y'all can spend that time together. You and yours will be in my
thoughts during the days to come ... I hope you can make them as
beautiful as possible. Time may be fickle, but it can sometimes be
invaluable.

Kind regards,
Farrar

Mike wrote:
> Hey Farrar,
>
> Sorry to hear about your grandfather.  My father was diagnosed last
> Friday with lung cancer.  He is only 64.  I too will be putting off
> my Delorean purchase for now.  The Delorean was going to be
> something for my dad and I to enjoy together.  It doesn't seem
> likely we will have much time left so we are going to spend the
> remaining time with our kids and their grandpa.  We might possibly
> try to take a family trip.
>
> So good luck with your grandfather and your music.  See you on the
> forum from time to time.

click here