Re: [DMCForum] Resetting the fuel system

Re: [DMCForum] Resetting the fuel system

Hi Martin,

The Inertia switch on the Delorean is the same one Lotus used on the Early
Esprits and the Elan M100.  I used to have one and it is the same module.
The Lotus part number is B079M6133F and the last on I got cast me around
£20.  I think It might also be a GM part.

Dan Shane
DOC 423
VIN 4754