Re: [DMCForum] Re: rear view mirror adhesive and more

Re: [DMCForum] Re: rear view mirror adhesive and more

> How's the car been driving otherwise for you? Any unexpected
> problems since you've been driving it?

Thanks for asking, Joe.  It runs great.  No hot, warm or cold start
issues, engine temp stays at 160-180, engine purrs, steering feels
tight, shifting is smooth and since Daniel helped me disable the auto
door locks, the car hasn't locked me in ;)

I noticed today that my idle speed isn't constant and one of the
problems that EuroSvc found and fixed was a loose idle speed
control so I need to talk to them about that.

And mysteriously, my fuel guage STARTED working today.

Other than that, my biggest problem is that my driver's window
seems to be off the track - I'm guessing that's why it won't roll up.

click here