I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

No disrespect intended but if people weren't discussing politics and
religion here right now, do you really think anyone would be
discussing Deloreans?  I think these type of discussions start
because nothing is going on in the Delorean world to talk about and
most people aren't having problems with their cars.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrei Cular <acular@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't give a fucking rats ass what the hell you guys are
defending or
> pushing.  The political and religious debates have chased a bunch
of
> people away from the DMCF, some of them might have been able to
help you
> with a DeLorean related problem.  At least the HP vs. Torque
discussion
> was some what related to cars.  If assholes can figure out how to
flame
> in private why can't you more inelegant people moderate your
selves and
> take the majority of this crap off the list.
>
> Maybe I'll come back after I'm done cleaning up what ever mess
Frances
> leaves us.  If I don't you can find me on the DML
>
> Andrei
>
> ryanpwright wrote:
>

> >Nobody is "pushing Christianity" here. We're simply defending
> >ourselves from the constant anti-Christianity statements that have
> >been flying lately.
> >
> >-Ryan

click here