Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean engine swaps.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLorean engine swaps.

The Chrysler control system relies on information from
the trans, and body control systems.

I intend on trying to make it run with a computer I
have from a LHS, but have low expectations of it
operating properly.

--- checksix3 <jetjock11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> Why would you use an aftermarket management system
> on a transplant
> when you can use the one that came with it? I've
> transplanted several
> Toyota Supra engines while retaining their TCCS
> system as well as
> grafting the TCCS onto other engines. Granted, these
> were OBD I
> TCCSes but OBD II wouldn't be much harder. In fact I
> bet I could
> graft an OBD I TCCS onto a PRV without too much
> trouble.
<SNIP>