[DMCForum] Re: To Jeremiah

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:

> ...could most definitely be taken as an attack.  There is no way I MUST
> accept god is apart of anything.  I am willing to accept that some
people
> believe that their god is a part of their lives.  Those are two
completely
> different statements.

I don't believe they are completely different statements. I believe
you know exactly what I meant and are simply arguing for the sake of
arguing. Furthermore, I believe the idea that my statement could be
"taken as an attack" is ridiculous. If that is an attack, it is only
because you are desperately fishing for one in an effort to solidify
your position on this matter.

> That paragraph just about made my head explode.

An interesting statement, however, it means nothing to me without some
explanation.

> The one thing I will point
> out is, "my fellow Christians".  So, I guess I should ignore my fellow
> Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims... on and on... tolerance?

Now we get to my personal favorite, the straw man. Come on, Greg. You
haven't taken a basic class in critical thinking? If you must resort
to blatently obvious logical fallacies, then we should end this
discussion now. I won't allow you to get me riled up over things I
neither said nor inferred.

-Ryan

click here