RE: [DMCForum] Re: To Jeremiah

>It's not a matter of simply making "pro-god speeches". Jeremiah is
>rightly upset about being constantly attacked.

Ok, and the 'others' should be upset?  By the way, I didn't see any
attacking from any side; rather people posting their opinions.

This...

>I was outright attacked by several members here who felt the need to
>lecture me on the existence of God.

...and then this...

>The non-believers here must accept that God is a part of some of our
>lives and let it go.

...could most definitely be taken as an attack.  There is no way I MUST
accept god is apart of anything.  I am willing to accept that some people
believe that their god is a part of their lives.  Those are two completely
different statements.

>If people really want these conversations to end, then stop with the
>anti-God attacks. Learn to peacefully co-exist with your fellow
>Christians and quit freaking out every time you see words relating to
>a spiritual life. We tolerate you just fine, so how about a little
>tolerance - which non-believers often accused Christians of lacking -
>from your side?
>
>-Ryan

That paragraph just about made my head explode.  The one thing I will point
out is, "my fellow Christians".  So, I guess I should ignore my fellow
Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims... on and on... tolerance?

Greg

click here